Skip to content
- Step 1: Create a manuscript. Write! Never stop writing.
- Step 2: Think of a title for your book.
- Step 3: Define what the genre (e.g. category, style) of your book would be.
Step 4: Think of who your audience would be. Who are you trying to connect with?
- Step 5: Consider getting your completed manuscript (draft) critiqued. Give your writing to a professional editor to review and to provide you with feedback.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.